December 4, 2007


CHRISTMAS CARDS

So I didn't want to post my Christmas card pic affraid that my family might see this, but I am pretty sure they only check my blog when I tell them to... so here it is. Yea! We took this pic at home with our own tripod...can you believe it? I swear the whole neighborhood could hear us singing "CHEESE" as loud as possible- I think in in the end we came out with a nice card.
Also, I wanted to say that I am sorry, but I will probably have to limit my Christmas cards to just family this year. That being said, I would like to use my "offical Christmas card picture" to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. We are so blessed to have such wonderful family & friends in our lives that truly brings us happiness, love & support. We will be thinking of you all & hope that you are able to enjoy all the joy the season brings.
Love,
The Anderson Family

3 comments:

The Special Reds said...

What a great picture! Our pictures did not come out so well...But I'm glad you got a good one. You all look great, as always! Thanks for coming to the party today--it was fun!

Nicole said...

I love the picture....You guys look awsome and happy! I made my Christmas cards though Heritage Makers. It was fun to do.

Hey, I love that you udate. I love reading about your family! Thanks!

The Kahumokus said...

Love it! I want a picture of your actual card too. I'm needing some help in the idea department.